A successful web design ensures that the visitor easily finds the information he came looking for. The design needs to be in such a way that the information is emotionally appealing, structurally functioning and visually pleasing. Aside from being able to satisfy the visitor, your website design should also be equally appealing to search engines so that they rank the site on top of search results. It is very difficult to satisfy both humans as well as search engines as both these have different requirements. The secret lies in being able to integrate the requirements both in a website design that is approved by humans along with search engines.
Website designs have three types, namely static, dynamic or CMS and e-commerce websites. Selecting the type of website design depends on the type of business and dependence on the business owners. All these website designs could be built on different platforms. Read on to find out more about each type of web design and the platforms used.
1. Static website design-
Once you just need a few pages in your website and do not want the data to change, a static design is the greatest bet. The information with a static site continues to be same and has no changes happening in span of time. Static websites are created in HTML and CSS. These are very easy to develop and they are easily indexed by engines like google. However they are weak with regards to completing complex tasks. Another major setback is always that static websites need to be manually updated and that is a time-consuming and monotonous task.
2. Dynamic of CMS web design-
An energetic website design can deliver dynamic information. This means depending on changes happening, your website information would be automatically updated according to a few criteria. An engaged web design usually is built on cms platforms like WordPress, Joomla etc. The only disadvantage is that this form of website is difficult to build as well as is not easily indexed by search engines. The different CMS platforms lets start work on these dynamic websites are designed are
· Drupal- Built and employed by a lot of very active people around the world Drupal is an open source cms platform. It is a free system which you can use to build any type of website.
· Joomla- This is the very popular content management system used usually by individuals, small businesses and enormous organizations. It is very simple to create a website using Joomla as being a platform.
· WordPress- The most easiest and convenient platform, WordPress is additionally free to use. You get to look for a lot of plugins that will ensure you have the website of your dreams. WordPress is very user friendly and also you can edit information on the website without being HTML gurus.
3. E-commerce website-
In the event you run an online business and also the website involves sales you should consider an e-commerce website. A great platform remains non messy so helping you take care of all the technical aspects of the site. There is a multitude of e-commerce platforms to choose from. A few are discussed below.
· Magneto- If you're a newbie with intentions of creating a jumpstart into online selling magneto is a good consideration. Being free, magneto is free and so has several extensions. Magneto is additionally SEO ready with means that you have very little make an effort to do.
· OsCommerce- A very popular platform, this can be easy to set up and help. The popularity makes mtss is a very common platform the industry downside. However in order to make your website using osCommerce unique, you receive a number of add-ons that can easily work.
· OpenCart- This is a free platform with all the advantage of being able to sell unlimited products inside a number of categories.
· Volusion- Though it has a small startup prize, volusion includes a good collection of designs. However that it is a hosted service and will go down anytime.
There are several more e-commerce platforms like shopify, virtuemart, zeuscart, zencart etc. Choosing any one these wonderful platforms ensures your internet site performs as required.